AMD FX 6300 OC With Hyper EVO 212

it compares how much over £30 , I would pay £40 if its a really good fan and quiet , Do you have one in mind?

well mayb I will need to look a bit more. but knowing you can pay a little over £30 is good knowing. sorry that this is taking so long

Dont worry mate , I'm glad that you are helping me , I only started Pc gaming around Christmas and I think it's alot better than console xD

I started my self before last christmas so I have been doing it for over a year. I also like it alot better than console. I am looking for cooler still. but finding good test and benchmarks arent always easy.

I'v just noticed that the TX3 doesn't require a backplate which is great for me as I had my PC built for me and i didn't want to remove the motherboard incase I messed up , I think I'm going to go with the TX3 as it seems to be the best in the price range that fits my case. I also need to get a keyboard which is hard to find as I'm looking for Blue LED backlighting with Cherry MX brown switches. Thanks for the help and if you want I can add you on steam

Okey after looking more into the CM TX3 EVO with the FX 6300 you should be able to reach 4.2 ghz with it. and you could do a push pull configuration with it by getting a seond 92mm fan like the Noctua NF-B9 or NF-A9, that would help with keeping temps down

How do you set up 2 fans on a heatsink as my motherboard only has 1 CPU fan port, Would i just connect the second to a system fan port?

well you can use a splitter/y cable and that would allow you to control both fans but not separetely.

add me on steam my username is "inakijohannessen" but my "gamertag" is "Iñaki?"

I think i will just use one fan if i get it and position it so it blows air towards the exhaust fan then gets dumped out of the case quickly or just push air out through the side grill

yeah you should just do that and rather add a second fan if necessary.

If you look at my case , Theres room for a 120mm fan in the drive cage (I think thats what its called) , Would it be better to use that as an intake or exhaust fan? Its at the bottom in the front.

well I think its best to have intakes at the front and bottom and exhausts at the back and top. you could do it the other way around if you would like but I think its best that way.

Yea but my case has a panel on front of where the fan goes so the air would only come on from a 3mm gap on each side and I'm, not sure if that would work

it should still work as the case is designed that way and with the NF-F12 there it shouldnt be a problem. if it doesnt work you can always just move the fan.

I'd recommend the Noctua NH-U9B SE2, it offers 2x 92mm fans that are particularly quiet (17.6dba at full speed) although not PWM so unless you have a fan controller you'll only get the three speeds of full (17.6db), LNA (13.1db) and ULNA (7.9db). Basically its decent depth cooler with 6 heat pipes (effective, they are 3 that run all the way through) and fans in push pull, so it should work about as well as a slightly thinner, single fan 120mm unit like the hyper212evo but fits in a smaller space, and due to its Noctua fans will make less noise. Noctua makes some of the mounting hardware on the planet (desipe there reputation being about there low fan noise) so at under 500g including fans it won't put much stress on your mobo. One change I would recommend is aftermarket thermal paste like arctic silver 5 as this will help cooling further for very little cost. Ultimately however its not the cheapest unit in the world, so if you can stretch your budget to it your golden, its what I'd go with, if not look elsewhere. I'd also note you will get a better overclock with a 120mm AIO cooler like the corsair h60 or Thermatake hydro3.0 performer, but these will cost more money and make far more noise.

Would the CM Hyper T4 fit in my case and would it perform better than the TX3 , I'm only thinking as the TX3 has a 92mm fan whereas the T4 has 120mm fan

My case supports a cpu cooler with a height of 156mm