AMD/ASUS Graphics Driver Failures

Hi all, long time watcher/lurker but never really interacted much.
I’m wondering if anyone else is having issues with the 7900xtx, I am not sure if its a Card problem, an ASUS problem or an AMD problem but I am currently having a massive issue with errors and system crash/reboot behavior that I have narrowed down to the GPU driver.
My PC specs are
-ASRock X670E Steel Legend AM5
-AMD Ryzen 9 7950X Processor
-ASUS TUF-RX7900XTX-O24G-GAMING
-Kingston Fury Beast RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MHz CL36 DDR5 EXPO (running at rated EXPO settings)
-Corsair RM1000X 80+ Gold 1000W (2021 revision)

In short the system will crash/reboot at idle or standby with event logs of Kernel-Power Event ID 41.
In general this error seems power related from what I can find however all tests such as memtest, CPU stress tests, GPU stress tests and Power Supply tests fail to replicate the issue or show any errors or warnings. Even when running multiple at the same time, the issue also does not show under load when gaming although looking at monitoring outputs my GPU has never reached close to what it can draw.

The only way I can avoid this is by using AMD driver 22.12.1 which until a few days ago was the only driver listed on the ASUS page for my GPU. Any other graphics driver from AMD results in the crash behavior including the new ones on the ASUS page. Obviously this driver is extremely outdated and is almost 10 months old so causes issues with normal use in games. All other machine drivers and bios are up to date and have no issues.
Has anyone else had this issue or have I hit the unlucky Jackpot and pulled a defective card?

EDIT
Forgot to mention specific driver behavior
23.8.1 and less results in Green/Grey screen crash with reboot, sometimes up to 10-20 in the span of a few minutes from desktop or lock screen.
23.9.1 results in the same however disables HDMI output after the first crash and locked DP to a maximum of 3840x1080