Amd 641 2.8ghz quad core at 5.2ghz

No i thought something was restricting this when i updated to windows 10, task manager would show 60% usage and the performance did drop to well stock, i kept this system on windows 7 which for me has been a better outcome. Did you ever try windows 7 on your chip? Only as for me i did have a improvement in cinebench on w7 from 300 odd to 641 which i just found amusing but no difference on w10

Thank you for the source, this may very well apply to me too but i must admit i did see improvements in some benchmarks, the K is also unlocked however i may need to revisit this now

Yes I’ve done Windows 7 on FM1, I ran an Athlon II X4 651K at 3.5GHz for a period of time.

I assure you that any changes made with the multiplier on non-K FM1 processors are not real. None of these processors are capable of running beyond 4GHz without sub-ambient cooling. K10 simply failed to scale to 32nm and suffered from the die shrink and NB integration.

Changes to the FSB/BCLK are still valid, those will drive up performance (and affect all clock domains, not just the CPU/NB.)

1 Like