AMD 5700G IGPU passthrough reset bug

hello everyone
now i successfully passthrough 5700g igpu on pve to win10 vm. first start up ,its good.my independent Screen can sea.And also i can use this win10 vm play game with lol.But its cant reset ,if its reset the Screen not sea. i google for help .i looked for AMD gpu has reset bug. And has bigboss already replay it. but replay plan is not for 5700g igpu.So i look for help. Please bigboss help me I well very thanks you.

Last, I am a chinese men. My English is not good.Please forgive me,thanks.

Sorry I can’t help with the reset issue, but I am intrigued how you got this working at all?

Can you detail the process please? I Googled this, and your post seems to be the only successful attempt!

I agree (curious), while I’m not doing passthrough I built my roommates new machine around a 5700G so the radeon could run a few screen but it’s been nothing but trouble. Certainly not nice to work with much less for a looking glass set up. Plus it’s slow as hell so not sure what you’d play that won’t run better in Wine on your main GPU.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.