Amazon Prime Gaming on Linux?

So like a lot of people I have Amazon Prime. And recently I have realized I am not fully taking advantage of all the benefits. Specifically Amazon Prime Gaming. Free games to keep available every month. But I’m wondering if anyone has had any luck on Linux. Many of the games can work on Linux. But their launcher does not. So any suggestions on how to take advantage of free games while on Linux?

If there isn’t if anyone has experience with this I am not opposed to just being able to claim free games and wait/hope that with the Steam push of proton that other companies will hop on board and some day in the future I could install and play some of these on Linux using proton/lutris/whatever.

Thanks! And with so few search results maybe if someone has figured this out they can help a ton of others!

2 Likes

Prime Gaming is via the Twitch App if I recall?
Then this should help?

WWZ is good fun, it rewards skilful play and players who pay attention but the maps get a little repetitive so its best played with friends on higher difficulty. I liked Jedi Fallen Order but never got around to finishing it. I haven’t tried any of the rest but I know of Abandon Ship, its a bit like FTL.

I got Jedi Fallen Order and surprised at how well it runs and also how good it looks. 4k ultra settings (no blur) 70fps ave in gameplay and some cutscenes dipping below that.