Alternative to the OPO One

I've been on the OPO forum for a bit and cannot seem to attain an invite to buying one of there phones. Now that my current phone has broke i cant wait around for an invite,and really need to get a new one soon. I was wondering if anyone here has a suggestions to a good alternative to the OPO that wont cost too much.

Nexus 5

i was tempted to get the nexus 5, but with no sd card slot and non removable battery i was a bit turned off by it,

+1

I've never had a problem with space on my Nexus 5 (go 32 GB)

As for power: http://www.i-blason.com/powerglider-rechargeable-external-battery-case-for-google-nexus-5.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwjN2eBRDbyPWl0JLY5lYSJACPo0UiORcmIbUEusikIe5M44ZU94tU9IUA4Aw_ZtrjV0eBzhoCgoLw_wcB

You can get that cheaper on amazon though 

+1

This isn't the greatest phone but the specs are good and there is a sim card slot. The moto G 4g lte unlocked is only 220 dollars and it is a great phone. 720p display and a quad core 1.3ghz processor. It also has 1gb ram. I use it and it's great. It comes with stock android though. If you want something while you are waiting for the oneplus one like I am this is a pretty good, cheap option.

thanks guys, i went ahead and bought the nexus 5 32GB model.