All purpose pc

Im currently trying to build an all purpose pc that can act as a home theater, play games and 2 pc stream with my current rig, as well as do video editing and Autocad and 3D Architecture. Here is what a currently have picked out let me know what you think.

•  Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
  • ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX  LGA1155 Motherboard
  • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
  • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
  • Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
  • Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk 
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card x2
  • Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced ATX Full Tower Case 
  • Corsair Professional 850W 80 PLUS Silver Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
  • Lite-On ihes112-04 Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer 
  • COOLER MASTER SickleFlow 120 R4-L2R-20AR-R1 120mm Silent operation Red LED case fan x2
  • AVerMedia Game Broadcaster HD
  • Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 1600 MC-Kit Bundle Media Center Certified Remote Control PCI

what's your budget?

no more than 3k

THREE K!!! I'm going to have fun with this one, I'll have it posted sometime tonight

Alright thanks some things I forgot to mention was im trying to duplicate my main desktop display to atleast 3 other monitors I believe this calls for a matrix switch I found an IO gear 5x2 switch but I wasn't sure that was what I needed and I plan on getting a 7.1 speaker system im not exactly sure how that would work with a HDMI connection and I was looking at 3 different soundcards but I couldnt decide which would work best for what im trying to do

not sure if u can get 7.1 sound through hdmi connection, but part of me thinks it does support it. if im thinking correctly i think u have to have the hdmi go through an audio video reciever which then sends the audio to the speakers and the video to the screen, or if u want an eaiser method is for rough 7.1 u can get the speaker and then hook them to the coumputer through an aux cable u dont need a soundcard to do this but a soundcard will improve sound quality, i personally am getting an external sound card but if u have room in the comp get an internal one

okay sorry for the wait, this should be pretty bitchin, I changed the Mobo to a ASUS uber high quality and good overclocking, asrock is good... for budget builds, not 2.5K

CPU/Heatsink

Motherboard

GPU/RAM

GPU/Ram (second set)

Power Supply

Case/HDD

SSD

Blu-ray

Fan controller

Heatsink fans

Rear exhaust fan

5x 120 fans

Hauppauge WinTv-HVR 1850 kit

Asus Xonar 7.1 116 Db

Avermedia HD game broadcaster

heres how you should have your cards for optimal air flow for your 670s

top PCI-E 1x=Hauppauge

first PCI-E 3.0 16x=EVGA 670

second PCI-E 1x=unpopulated

first PCI slot=Asus Xonar

second PCI-E 3.0 16x slot=2nd EVGA 670

second PCI slot=unpopulated

last PCI 2.0 16x slot=Avermeadia HD game broadcaster

replace the side 230 with the 4 xigmatek fans, more airflow with 4 of them

replace the rear 140 with the 140 xigmatek fan

put on 120 fan on the top with the 230

replace the stock fan on the TPC812 with the cosair SP120s it will cool almost as good as a H100

this is awesome thank you