AI tool to isolate vocals or instrumentals

Found this, Pretty cool site.

Been trying to get into remixing and this will definitely help!

4 Likes

There’s also GitHub - Anjok07/ultimatevocalremovergui: GUI for a Vocal Remover that uses Deep Neural Networks. that runs locally

5 Likes

That’s neat, last time I looked into this I was using spleeter

2 Likes

I’ll have to check into those

1 Like

I’ve been using this to pull acapellas on newer top 40 stuff for DJ’ing. It works shockingly well. The only times I’ve found it to struggle is when there’s a lot going on in the midrange frequencies. But generally speaking, it’s great. Especially since trying to find studio acapellas is nearly impossible these days with the death of physical single releases.

2 Likes

It is a great tool but I just don’t know how can I do more then one separation, even if I want to pay. Luckily I found vocalremover.co which looks very similar, the same quality, it is always my next choice.

Does any AI tool exist that can isolate each individual vocal present in a fully acapella track. No matter how I search for this it just brings me to the multitude of programs that can separate vocals from Instruments. I have tracks with full-on accapellas, all vocals no instruments and I need to extract each separate vocal into its own track. Has anyone heard of a tool that can do this?