AEG's Basement Project Progess

This will be my progress and keepsake of my work on finishing parts of my basement.

Here will be my man cave or my theater room how ever you put it.

This theater room/man cave will have a 65in tv, a futon, and my work/gaming rig.

This is what it may look like when complete. Furniture organization and all.

4 Likes

This is how the finished portion would look or semi finished. my office/theater room and a rec/tv room for whoever else is visiting. I am thinking about adding a bathroom and a guest room on the other side of the basement. Which is not shown on here at the moment. The black boxed are monitors/tvs. the brick is where my wood burning stove is. the white table in the rec room would be something like air hocky or a small billiards table.

3 Likes

I decided to go with an open design instead of a closed office. I am back at the helm. Installing the rest of the flooring today through this weekend.

2 Likes

Have you considered curtains to separate the sections? Then the place can be open plan, or segmented at the swish of a sheet

1 Like

What is the brickwork corner where the person stands supposed to be?

1 Like

Wood burner/fire?

1 Like

I wanna know what is in The Void

Wood burning stove.

1 Like

I might not be able to make the watch party. We will see. I am hauling ass on the floor.

2 Likes

The flooring is installed. Next step will be finishing putting up drywall and patching the ceiling. Mud work, primer and paint.

1 Like