Advice needed - custom pop install+scripts/apps

is ther a way to pre-install all preferred an custom app,appimages,.deb’s,flatpaks an repositories,themes an preferred folder names an directories

during os install to have it all ready rather then doing it all after the os install , like windows bloatware but not bloatware

im looking for some means like the ninite app but for linux since ninite for linux is dead i loved an use for windows when i was on windows , so i would love to find a means to do the same for pop-os especially during the os install

is ther a script structure that would do all this from the pop-os boot installer page

iv got about a combind 34 apps vi appimages , .deb , an flatpaks along with about 10 extra repositories for some of the appimages, .deb an flatpaks that need to be installed on every build i do

which take a lot of extra time an if i could automate this to be done as part of the os install process that would be great.

2 main questions

1. can this all be done an how

2. if so can someone give me or show me the script script structure that would an be simple enough to were all i need to do is insert the app name like flatpak install so ‘n’ so or sudo apt-get install what ever an so on if that makes sense to anyone ?

also is ther a terminal command that would show me every custom sudo command an install iv done since os install

Look into Ansible.

Here are training resources
https://ansible.jeffgeerling.com/