Advice needed - case & vertical gpu mount modding

for my two [nzxt-h5-flow cases](NZXT H5 Flow ATX Mid Tower Case (CC-H51FW-01) - PCPartPicker would the

Cooler Master Vertical mount MCA-U000R-KFVK03

fit with the removable panel on the gpu braket gone ,would it allow for both of my mobo’s
the gigabyte B550M DS3H & Gigabyte B550 UD AC

2nd an 3rd pci slot to be used while using the vertical bracket

id like to know for sure an not just by eyeball’in it

id like to know for my Gigabyte B550 UD AC that i could use the Sonnet M.2 2x4 Low-profile PCIe Card

& the Inateck PCIe USB 3.2 Gen 2 Extension Card while using the vertical bracket

& for the Gigabyte B550M DS3H be able to use TP-Link 2.5GB PCIe Network Card (TX201)
in the 2nd pci slot & the Inateck KU8212

in the 3rd pci slot while using the vertical bracket

to clarify what i want to know is
with the removable part gone does it allow at least 2 low profile pci slot to be used at the top ?

unless im seeing an counting wrong the h5 flow has 7 slot openings an the mount before the removable part is gone takes up 6

so wouldn’t that mean with it gone that ther would be just 4 slot openings consumed allowing two low profile pci cards to be used under the top main that

would be for the riser cable (fyi im using a 400mm cable) so id have plenty of length to go over an down pass the add-on cards to the gpu

Hi! Im a bit curious, are running a boutique system integrator?

1 Like

no iv just got some gear i want to use for my needs an want to be able to use with vertical mounted gpu

or would i be better off with 2 x of the HYTE Y40 cases

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.