Advice needed - best SoC & VDDG voltages for my AMD rigs

I need some info an advice for setting an tuning the SoC & VDDG voltages

for my AMD rigs 3 rigs 1 older an 2 newer

rig 1 . the older oc’ed to 4.2

rig 2 . newer oc’ed to 4.2

rig 3 . newer 3 oc’ed to 4.3

all three have had the 2 stated voltage settings set to auto since the day the builds were finished

an the 3200mhz ram timing & voltage for rig 1 & 2 are 1.360v an 17.18.18.22.58 no xmp enabled (was better without)

an for rig 3 the 3600mhz ram timings an voltages are 1.4v at 16-19-19-34-72 (xmp enabled) these for me have been the most
stable without any issues as for all three cpu’s all are currently configed with these pbo settings

precision boost overdrive - advanced
pbo limits - motherboard
precision boost overdrive scalar - manual
precision boost overdrive scalar - 3x

curve optimizer - all cores
all core curve optimizer sign - negative
all core curve optimizer magnitude - 12

soc/uncore oc mode - enabled

manual cpu overclocking
cpu fq - 4.2
cpu voltage - 1.255

recently iv wanted to refine my settings an aside from maybe lowering the cpu voltage a bit more
an decreasing the curve a bit more to improve thermals

what i want to do is fine tune the SoC & VDDG voltages , with all my current pbo , ram , timings & voltage setting
were should i start with the SoC & VDDG voltages what would be the best to go for thermals , stability an performance

to be clear

i didnt go through 3 different boards i have 3 separate builds all in use

the one with the b450m an 5600g still works fine an one day i might upgrade to a newer mobo an cpu
but for now rig 1 an the others are doing my ok an have dont need to go to any 5 series 12 cores cpu’s

or any 7000 series boards an cpus

the 2 3900x builds are just a little over 2 years old an the
5600g build is 4 years old but i just added the 6600xt a little while after they were released
to replace its gtx 1660

so i want to hold on to them for a few more years before any newer upgrades