Adding Fedora to Windows boot manager (for Bitlocker compatibility)

After much fiddling, I’ve successfully encrypted my home folder in Fedora and applied Bitlocker to my Windows 10 Pro SSD. However, if I attempt to use GRUB (located on the secondary Linux hard drive) to boot the Windows drive, Bitlocker has a hissy fit and prompts for a 2000 digit code. OTOH, if I make Windows boot manager the default EFI bootloader I can boot directly into Windows without any hassle. If I choose this setup, though, I have to press F12 at exactly the right moment to trigger the EFI boot menu and select GRUB.

So can I add Fedora directly to the Windows boot manager and avoid the hassle of F12? In the past I’ve used EasyBCD, but apparently it is not compatible with UEFI…

Just each os install and manage its own bootloader? To boot into one OS over the other just use your motherboards drive select option and select whatever drive you want to boot into

That’s essentially what I’m doing now. Just trying to make life a little easier by chainloading Fedora from the Windows boot manager. But everything I can find is for/about MBR setups…