Ad Blockers - What Do You Use and Why?

Posting here working

Edit: editing new post works

Quite seems okay @0xDE57

1 Like

Wtf is this? Movie? Series? Is it comedy or just sadly untinentionally funny?

2 Likes

I thought they’re more desirable these days (acoustics wide) now that apple bought them?

3 Likes

Wait, what’s that from? Did I miss something?

2 Likes

It is from the movie Ready Player One.

The main villain corp, would put ads on everyones VR experience, if they beat the main protagonist…

4 Likes

That is a quote by the actor Ben Mendelsohn in the movie Ready Player One -it was also carried over from the book; it was so profound.

4 Likes

Ahh, OK. Was worried for a minute.

4 Likes

lol. I love b the book and movie!

2 Likes

even less desirable now… lol

1 Like

Or you can take a recommendation from a Christmas gift I just got. Razer Kraken V3 PRO wireless. Not saying the Sennheiser and Audio Technica are bad; never tried them. For a gaming headset, I recommend it.

PS. Don’t install the ‘recommended’ Razer software. I find it WAY too intrusive. Works natively with Windows.

I don’t like razer and wouldn’t support them either. Never sacrifice function for “gamer aesthetic” form. Most “gamer” products are trash.

Never. I have an old razer keyboard. i havent been able to use the marcos because their garbage spyware app forces log in to cloud save your settings. as if i move my keyboard often enough to want my macros saved in the cloud…

The keyboard still works well (aside from dead macro keys) as I type this, but it is the first and last razer product i will ever purchase.

I use the default ad blocker included with my Avast Antivirus plan subscription.