7950 and I cannot play farcry 3 on high settings to get a stable fps

ok i will

but it says "Do not use this guide if you have an AMD CPU/Motherboard as you may destroy required chipset files."

I have been reading up on may forums for the past hours and alot of people said that overclocking your cpu would make the problem go away.. I just bought this rig 2 months ago and I already have a cpu bottleneck???wow

That's why I first mentioned to overclock your cpu if you can :) Sadly the amd processors are not on the same level as their gpu's

omg i found a fix.. i put up the power limit!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

it was on stock speeds and it needs more power.lol

ehh the usage has now been stablized..but it is now at 30% utilization...

That's insane.. I have mine at 1200mhz and power gain at zero. Maybe it's the mobo or still could come back to the cpu. Very odd, but at least you are making progress :)

Utilization often ends up back to the cpu. This most often seems to be a bigger issue on AMD processors than intel unfortunately.

well cysis 2 runs at 96 percent.. (tear coming out of the eye) getting a constat above 60fps(more tears) I think Farcry isnt optimised yest for amd.. I am going to buy a H80 since i have $95 from christmas and overclock my processor:) I was looking yesterday and at micro center an i5 2500k.. was $139.. i payed more for my amd..

iT STOPPED WORKING... ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

This is sooo stupid.. i mess around with msi for 10 minutes and starts to work again..

Should blacklight retribution be running around 50% utilization with vsync on?