7 Days to Die crashing [Linux]

I am posting this in gaming instead of Linux specifically because I would like to know if other people are having issues with the game specifically. Obviously, it helps to get as wide a net as possible to see if others are having issues.

I have constant issues with 7 Days: crashes to main menu, crashes to desktop, and highly inconsistent frame rates.

I am on the latest stable/main branch 15.1 of 7 Days to Die. I am using the Nvidia 375.26 driver. I suspect it is a blend between the game and the driver and not just one simple fix. All hardware on computer is not only very capable of running this game but has done so without issue, and quite well, in the past.

Let me know and thank you in advance.

What Distro are you using? What do you think makes it crash? The video driver?

I usually see this happen when they roll out new updates so I just stopped playing altogether. This just happens and they ignore everything people say until they update again its nothing user sided.

Antergos. Ya, it is likely the driver. I might try reverting it. I would prefer not to though. My friend keeps telling me they just reworked the graphics in 7 Days. So basically, I have no clue.

It's really weird though. Sometimes I can play for hours and then other times can barely boot in to the game.