5800x3D pairing with RTX4090

Not until 7000X3D, at least.

1 Like

I ended up getting the 7950x and Asrock Taichi Carrara board with 2x16gb Fury Renegade CL32 6000mhz. It runs quite nice but I’m just stuck on these profiles and curb optimiser settings… Without much knowledge with using this Bios I managed to get 54.ghz optimiser with a temp limit of 85c and negative 25 offset, on air using a DRP4 it doesn’t go over 75c usually but I know it can do better. There are no Asrock bios settings videos out there only Asus and Gigabyte, I’m kind of lost on what to do… As for your comment yea you are right, all of these chips hole back the 4090 and I doubt the7900XTX will be anywhere near a 4090.

1 Like

Get a load of mr money bags. If you got money for a 4090 but not for a platform that’ll allow for it’s performance to show then you just burning money away at that point. Wait till you got the dosh for the platform that supports the GPU.

1 Like

I have the money to buy a 4090, I was just trying to get out of it cheaper. I bought the platform already but decided not to buy a 4090 simply because I don’t need it. Thanks for your valuable input:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.