$550, 90% Minecraft Gaming Computer!

Hey forum, basically, I know how to build a pc and all, but, I don't know how to make a certain-game specific pc. I realized recently that minecraft can only uilize about 1-2 cores which sucks. I was planning to make this build : http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1GcRR  (all parts not included, I have)until I found out about it. Now than, i'm asking the very smart people of the forum, if they can change the computer so that it will get +120fps and more on maxed out settings for minecraft. The only thing I basically want to keep is the case. Any ram doesnt matter to me, whichever is cheapest. I plan to get a second 1440p monitor in the future to run dual monitors and multi task better by having skype/youtube/facebook/le tweeter/ etc open on the second monitor so I need a cpu that can multitask (8350, 8320, etc) but will also get that +120fps everywhere. Right now, my comp gets about 60fps on maxed settings, but never loads all 16chunks that minecraft allows. I also heard an SSD will improve minecrafts performance a lot, so, yeah, if it does, id gladly get an ssd instead of that 1tb hdd. 

Current build is a Intel core 2 duo e7400 at 3.3ghz which bottlenecks my darn 650 (which is sad), 600watt corsair psu, 4GB ddr2 ram (its so great! (not really)) and gets around 60 fps on maxed settings, online.

Everything above was made on the spot, so sorry for the messiness. I know it sucks.Dont hate <3 Whatever else I remember, I will add it to the bottom of this big messy topic. THANKS FOR READING AND HELPING ME OUT, BROS AND BRAS! :D 

Addition info:

• budget. How much are you willing to spend? $550
  • Where do you live (what country),  and what currency do you use?Canada, Canadian...?
  •   -Is there a retailer you prefer?Newegg Canada and Canadacomputers only.
  • Do you need or already have peripherals? (this can add to costs)Has everything
  • What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC?Mainly gaming with skype, youtube open. Maybe some other web browsing
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking?It would be GREAT if I had the option.
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future?Yeah, thats why I want the Corsair 400r :3
  • OS. Do you need a new one?Nah. Ubuntu is much better than any sort of Windows... except Windows Vista ;)

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at? +60 fps on most games with no choppyness, but +120fps on minecraft because I can very easily notice a difference between 60 and 120 fps (and I hope others can too?)
  • What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at.720p until I get my 1440p monitor
  • What kind of games do you like to play?Indy, occasionally FPS, maybe racing? Dunno, but mostly minecraft
  • What specific game will you be playing (if applicable MINECRAFT, gosh internet, get that through your head.

If you decide to make the pc have a different socket and mobo, please make sure it has usb 3.0, crossfire capabilties (which wont make a big bottleneck) and hopefully pci 2.0 at least. Having the usb 3.0 case header that works with the mobo would also be great so I can utilize the usb 3.0 on the front. Screw the firmwire plug thingy though. No clue what the fack it even does.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1W9i0

this would be best and the ssd would be used for intel SRT you can look up what it is and how to use it.

Why'd you choose an i5 over the 8350?

Better single core performance.  Minecraft has shit multi threading due to java or something.  Intel's i5 has better single core performance than AMD's chips.

why not an i3? minecraft only uses 1 or 2 cores right, might as well save money

Oh yeah, true. Would it be a good ides to get a sshd and would it increase my frames?

Using an SSD will reduce the input lag sometimes caused when moving into unloaded or new chunks. An SSHD risks the cache being filled by the OS.

Yea, an i3 will be cheaper. As minecraft is only single threaded and any appearance of multi-threading is the OS moving it from processor to processor. The Hyper threading may also be of benefit, however I do not know how or if HT aids minecraft.

Darn. Well, thank you for everyone's input. :)