4k monitor as 4x1080p

saw Wendell on TGW talking about an AMH monitor that acts as 4 seperate 1080p displays.......I REALLY want something like this for productivity etc.....being able to fullscreen preview my twitch or youtube stream while having OBS on another display sounds awesome vs the having 4 actual monitors with vesa mounts etc.

I would still game on my other main gaming monitor but this looks really interesting.

Any tips on where to get these types of monitors for cheap???

I mean the display has that resolution, just make the window you use those programs in 1/4 the size.

So, I have a 324k, and it seems to have a picture in picture mode that looks like it would work for what you are wanting to do. The only problem being that it doesn't seem as though it is possible for it to use one input for all of the different "screens" that it supports. So you can chose DP for one of the 1080p screens, HDMI1 for another, HDMI2 for another, VGA, etc. Seems like it is not exactly a hard thing to come across considering that this panel has the same controller that seems to be in most of the Korean 4k monitors.