32" too much for 1080p?

good news the brand new monitor I got today already has a bright red stuck pixel at the top near the center… and I was starting to love this 144hz thing… I heard it COULD get fixed by pushing it gently for a few seconds repeatedly not sure if try tho if I physically dmg it then I wont be able to return it.

sh!t and to think I have to drive back on my bike for 30min+ back to that store feelsbadman.

better to try a pixel shifter.
Dead-pixel check run the tesst and see if its just stuck.

it seems “stuck” as it is bright red but only when other color on screen, when red screen it looks black/gray. I’ve tried with unstuck pixel videos on youtube leaving it for a while but it did nothing… I spoke to the store and they will have a replacement by tomorrow it sux tho that I have to takke it back.

I will give them the link you’ve provided me and ask them if they could test it with that and see if they can find anything wrong with it while I go get it (I doubt they will do it but I lose nothing to ask they seem cool tho)

Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.