2700x @ Microcenter for 160 USD!

Sounds legit, if you stream and game or whatever this is a great deal. If you want single threaded performance 3600 or 3700x are your better bet, but it has the threaded performance!

6 Likes

Can confirm, I was there yesterday and got a new CPU, new Motherboard, new case, and new RAM for less than $800.

The 2700X was less than $200 :wink:

2 Likes

I had to correct the title, I stated it is 260 USD when in actuality it is 160 USD.

2 Likes

Usually you can also get the combo deal added to the sale which makes it a huge deal.
You can put it in the basket to confirm the combo deal+sale price
Combo deal won’t apply to open box

1 Like

Speaking of combos I got a 5700xt for 350USD with my 3900x, and 50 off of a motherboard at launch. So I scored a fairly good deal at microcenter. 100 off my total order. Though I picked a shit motherboard as it was the only motherboard in stock at my microcenter… This was on launch day. It isn’t that bad any more with bios revisions but launch day bios was garbage.

3 Likes

My second Kavari build had the 40 dollar off deal.
The MSI A68h-e33 motherboard was 39.99
“Do I wamt to demand my penny?”
I decided to let it slid :slight_smile:

1 Like

In store only :frowning:

Oi oi oi oi! That’s a good deal. I got mine last year and it’s still doing a decent job.

That seems to be their thing. I tried to get gift cards one year and you can’t buy them online.

1 Like

That’s a pretty good find. Better than the amazon deal during the summer

Microcenter I think has inventory they are trying to sell. My microcenter says 10+ in stock and it has been that way every day for months.

1 Like

Shit motherboards seem a running theme. When Zen1 launched, the only motherboards you could get were the basic b350 tomahawk or whatever.
It wasn’t that bad a board, just cheap and lacking features

1 Like

The closest Microcenter to me is in Cambridge, so that’s like a 3 hour drive or similarly long train ride. After tolls/gas/ticket/time I’d have to save like $200 or more to make it worth it :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.