256gb 9900X asrock deep-itx DC psu SFF build

Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, have been using my mobile setup for development and figured it was time to start sharing ram timing, cpu power limit, under-volting as well as power draw during usage and token per second. I also have made a bios guide for this asrock board others might find useful when trying to tweak things.

hardware:

Motherboard: AM5D4ID2

Cpu: 9900x

Ram: Crucial Pro 4x64gb DDR5 (3600mhz)

Gpu: undecided what final will be, potentially modified dual intel b50’s or nvidia

PSU: HDPLEX 400W

Case: Custom

O.S.: W10 and Ubuntu 24.04 LTS

I’ll come back and post as much specs and confirmed working bios settings as possible. If anyone has tips on tweaking 4x64gb ddr5 with ryzen 9000 I’m all ears.

Can you give any details into the case ou are using? I’ve been looking at the deep-itx boards but want to use a SFF or MFF case with room for at least 4-6 3.5 hdds.

dang, 3600 is brutal for ddr5. unfortunately, Ryzen mem controllers jsut arent up to the task. Hopefully it improves in zen6