$200-$300 Graphics Card for SLI/CFX

Looks good, but if you're going to be saving money on the processor then why not get one of these and maybe a bigger ssd?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/21235/ex-wat-270/XSPC_Raystorm_750_EX240_Extreme_Universal_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_New_Rev_4_Pump_Included_w_Free_Dead-Water.html?tl=g30c321

I'm new to the pc gaming scene and i'm making the move from console. Considering this is my first build would it be wise to go with a custom watercooling loop kit?

As long as you do a little research then you should be ok, but it might be a daunting task for some beginners. I personally don't have any experience with it yet, but I've done a lot of research on it because I've been wanting to try it out for a really long time. It really doesn't look all that difficult. You just have to make sure all the parts are installed in the right order, and then once the loop is built you're going to want to leak test for about 24 hours. Just make sure all of your parts except for the pump are powered off, so that nothing will short out if there is a leak. Never run the pump dry either. You're always going to want liquid going through the pump, so make sure your loop is filled with water before you leak test (obviously), and turn the pump on and then back off again when the reservoir runs out of liquid. Keep filling up the reservoir until your loop is full. Let the pump run with the cap off of your reservoir while you're filling up your loop, so the air has somewhere to escape while water is being pushed through everything.

If there is a leak, again you would be filling up and leak testing with the rest of your parts unpowered, then empty the loop, clean up the water, and try again. Make sure your parts are totally dried out before you decide to power them on when the loop is complete.

It's really a much easier process than it probably sounds, and you should be able to find some good tutorials online.

Your temperatures will be much, much better with a custom loop than with a closed loop system too. They'll probably be around 15-20 degrees cooler.

I just wanted to warn you, I noticed in your build that you have the Fractal Arc Midi R2 as your case and the NZXT Kraken X60 as your CPU cooler.  The Arc Midi R2 and Kraken X60 are NOT compatible!  I tried this myself and the problem is that because the top fans mounts are offset to the left to allow motherboard clearance but the 5.25" bay is centered, the large 280mm gets blocked by the 5.25" bay.  The only way you could make this work be if you managed to remove the 5.25" bay.  So if you are going to do water cooling with the Arc Midi, it HAS to be 240mm radiators, not 280mm radiators!

Thanks