• Slot Size: 
    2.5 slots
  • SLI: 
    Yes, SLI HB Bridge Supported
  • Supported OS: 
    Windows 10 / 8 / 7
  • Card Length: 
    325mm x 148mm

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://teksyndicate.com/videos/zotac-gtx-1070-overview-benchmarks

Liked the video because I had a Zotac video card before & it was awesome. Now the thing is though with this card if it takes up two & a half pci-e slots what kind of board are you going to need & is there even one that is affordable that will allow you to SLI? Finally about it destroying a pci-e slot I assume one can easily jerry-rig this so the card is fine in the case. Now would it have been nice if Zotac designed this better & have had less weight with it? Yes.

That thing is a monster!

I am wondering how it compares with a gtx 1080? I am just waiting for my Asus gtx 1080 turbo to deliver today. I would love to see a high end after market 1070 going up against its older brother.

Very cool card.
I personaly realy like the extreme looks of a big card like that.
I have seen a pcb picture somewhere, and its indeed massive.

Trying to recall the video but were temperatures shown? I'd be interested to see how cool it ran with the size of that heatsink.

Holy Crap that thing is HUGE!! Going to need a support bracket for that monster for sure.

that heatsink is freaking huge

monsters like this is why motherboards now reinforce their PCIE slots

1 Like

To be honest, it would seem a little like epen. From what i have seen this card isnt really any faster than reference just runs cooler. If its only cooler, well then i would just get a 2 slot lighter card which will probably run almost as cool.

i could cool my house in the middle of summer with that heatsink

Good review for the indie titles as always, nobody else ever includes them... Also thanks for the giveaway! good luck everyone.

That card is huuuuge, it could probably be used instead of bricks to build houses! :D

I think it´s gonna be awesome in a wall mount.

This card looks pretty badass. I'm a little apprehensive about Zotac's software utilities but if they have this much R&D budget to spend on their hardware, I'd wager their software to be very competent.

Must be the house Linus is going to live in

3 Likes

Hope I win, would be an awesome addition to mm 2.0. Although I wish the contest system was bit clearer, I thought the youtube system was used to check (I see the tek videos from the youtube subscriber feed first before I go to the site).

Impressive card, I was looking forward to what the 1070 could achieve and it surpassed my expectations.