YouTubing Gaming rig advice for a friend

This is partly to organize my own thoughts sorry if I say something that doesn't fit right.
Ok so the rundown:

*thousand dollar price cap
*Ideally for gaming at 60+ (1080 of course.) and while recording at at least 30. Preferably @ 60
*needs to be rather quiet, he's going to be recording of course.
*Monitor is needed.
*Suggestions for a mic would be nice otherwise I'm going to get the snowball as I've heard its a rather nice mic for recording.
*Going to need a WiFi adapter
*He's a Console Pleb (PlayStation) so I would like to make his first PC a good one that will last a good while. :P
* There are other things that I'm sure I will need to say but this is what I can think of right now.

I plan on trying to get stuff cheap on the holidays/black Friday but I would like a part list to show him now. For OS I need to try and convince him to go Linux but I need to plan on Windows being in the budget. Possibly get him SteamOS as that seems to have some good performance for Linux and it has a nice console feel to it from what I've seen. Space is something that I need to ask him about as I don't know exactly where he wants to put this thing. (Under a desk, on top?) He would like it to look nice but doesn't really care about how nice it looks.

Intel 5820K with Noctua NH-U14S
AMD Radeon R9 Fury Sapphire Nitro TriX
A-DATA SP550 480GB to record, 120GB for OS...
WD 3TB no matter the color for pure storage.
Recording software: Mirillis Action (or whatever). It records 1080/30 on my 760K/270X without ANY slow down on my gameplay.
The GPU is enough for any possible game, and will last for a long time, especially with the DX12 support... It has 3 fans, on lower speed they will still be able to cool down the GPU without making a lot of noise.
The SSD will allow for really really fast recordings for some 130$ (560read, 510 write if i remember correctly), and some huge 3TB storage drive for a start... You may want to give him a couple of extra drives for storage. If he goes for 1080/60 those videos will eat space like nobody's business...
NZXT H440 V2... Silent case, improved airflow over the first version... And it looks way better than the consoles...

I can't really think of anything else atm...

Includes a Samson GO mic

Also that Xeon is basically a locked i7 with no iGPU

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xKhHcf
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xKhHcf/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($242.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Asus H81M-D PLUS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($59.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($44.99 @ Directron)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 380X 4GB NITRO Video Card ($233.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Cooler Master Silencio 352 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($57.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Rosewill 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($64.99 @ Amazon)
Wireless Network Adapter: Rosewill N900PCE 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($28.98 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: AOC I2269VW 60Hz 21.5" Monitor ($109.99 @ Best Buy)
Other: Microphone ($32.99)
Total: $928.77
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-20 23:13 EST-0500

Do you have a suggestion for a Mic? That's the biggest thing I'm unsure about because of the variety and my lack of knowledge about what's good for what.

No idea what so ever... I use the integrated mic in my webcam for streaming and an app on my smartphone for recording...
So I can't say anything about a mic...