YouTube shuts down H3H3's Live Stream for Talking About Alex Jones

Do you think people questioning the Benghazi incident or Twin Tower attacks should be censored, sued, and put in jail?

While this question may seem like hyperbole, I think if you answer differently here than you do the AJ situation, you can hopefully figure out where we’re coming from.

2 Likes

Not looking to get into it too much but I’ll posit that questioning and debating public figures (politicians) is fundamentally different than targeting private individuals like parents of murder victims.

2 Likes

True, but I don’t think anyone is arguing that what his followers did was justified, but that he has the right to say that he thinks it’s a lie.

The rub, as the bard would say, is that he can’t be held responsible for what others do or say.

I think it enters into a strange grey area where one could argue that he is inciting action that is illegal. I’ve never paid the guy any attention so no real perspective. Here’s far too crazy and/or shilly for me.

How is that a reach? Those “big globalists” are going to itch for an excuse to use censorship, Alex Jones is giving them a valid reason so he is doing nothing to help the issue. Besides, if they were truly after him, they would have had him dead years ago or had everything about him purged from the Internet, but he is still floating around. Only recently did he get blocked.

Well there is also a thing called objective reality, and Alex Jones is clearly arguing against it. You can’t make 1+1=5, sorry, don’t work that way no matter how hard you try and that’s the type of things he does.
Now, he has hid behind the fact that he is an entertainer, but I have to keep bringing up Sandy Hook as this big example and in that case, that’s some really, REALLY bad taste.

If your somehow rational and still choose to believe people like him and the one that made up Pizzagate, then your just an immoral and indignified asshole, plain and simple right there cause you then KNOW what he is saying is wrong and incorrect. But most people following him are not thinking rationally at all.

Uhh, yes, Trump is fucking like this and so is most of the alt-right movement and Tea Party movement. So I think your in no position to talk to me about rational there until Trump can find or should I say, is even willing to those missing children. Oh, and Alex Jones supports him on this as well, but I guess it isn’t the “Deep State” if it is convenient to him, fucking toolbag he is.

Again, I disagree? :man_shrugging:

The Tea Party was devised as a group for accountability on the national government to remain fiscally responsible. There were opposing sides of every issue working together on this (Pro-Life and Pro-Choice setting aside differences to come together, for example).

You can’t cherry pick a few vocal minorities and say “Welp, that’s the Tea Party!”

That’s like saying Westborrow Baptist is indicative of all Christians, or that obnoxious guy on HBO is all Atheists.

1 Like

idk i just think its all out of hand now… and i seen it coming long before the storm brewed to such size. the tech giants will tell you what you can and cannot listen to, they will tell you what the truth is and if anyone disagrees, well they can just delete you and your content…

there will be no wikileaks or truth leaking or truth telling, there will be no protest to the lies the governments spill on the people, because the people will be thankful for the hand feeding they already have.

i may not agree with AJ or what he has to say, how he thinks, but i sure as fuck know not everything he says is crazy or hard to imagine. a lot of his ideas actually carry weight and shed light on intent of our so called leaders. i am in no way a fan of conspiracy theories… but lets not loose sight of definition. conspiracy means coverup, not aliens coming from another planet to bring jesus back to life…

example. and i know no one wants to talk about this shit, and everytime it comes up i get the same typical response, but jet fuel dont melt steel beams, and if you cant even protest lies, then what the hell are we able to do now?

nothing but accept the fact that we, the people who seek the truth of the matter, regardless of who is implicated, where it leads, etc. shot ourselves in the foot. the whole thing happening here and now with the intel sec and privacy, is a direct and intended consequence of the reconstruction of the US intel community.

the main thing i keep pointing out that everyone seems to forget, is building seven. the cia and fbi headquarters. after Susan Lindaurer came form and revealed the plans BEFORE hand, it all made sense to me. none of this is unintentional… and this is not a battle the people of Earth are going to win. not anymore at least imo.

most of AJ content is to create reaction, he is a troll, and he is likely bad for our kids health. but i still stand for him to have the right to express himself, without being muted. nobody likes to be stuffed and gagged… even IF your content is crazy. coming back to the reason i think AJ got himself in trouble, i think when dealing with a community, or society, you should be more careful what you say, but his arena is just like the media, ITS CONTENT and people pay for that shit.

thats why im glad i dont follow conspiracy theories, im only interested in conspiracy fact. but if we cant even talk about something on the INTERNET I mean jesus, maybe its time we put the keyboards down and take a moment to reflect that we are living creatures and all have the same wants and needs.

AJ is crazy, no doubt about that. i wish he was more for the truth rather than spreading things out to get subs or likes or whatever.

im more of a fan of wikileaks where its more professional. there is an ethical code and a moral code as well… not to mention their intention is for the truth. there was one comment here, that said his channel should be set for mature audiences only and that is a good idea imo. but to out right ban the content is a direct violation of our constitutionally protected rights. the policies of said company do not overthrow the law of the land… the supreme law of the land that is. and its not like im some constitutionalist, that shit is old and we need an update for the way society is becoming, not the way it was or is… cause at any moment, that moment has already past. we will never catch up this way.

1 Like

No but does that mean they shouldn’t be called out so strongly for being wrong? Of course they should, and that’s the real underlying problem.

We wouldn’t have people like Jones being censored if people were more capable of discerning truth from fiction, but clearly too many people have a defect on that ability, including the president! This is a bad indication for what’s to come regarding censorship since I was even concerned about Jones being censored despite what he has done.

Then why did they spend years smearing Obama for being black and accusing him for years of being non-American? That’s what most of them did most of the time.

Obama was more fiscally responsible than any Republican president and most congressmen on both parties the past 2 decades!

If they were supporting people who were like Ronald Regan or at least John McCain, who didn’t have strong prejudice views, then I can believe that.

But instead, they go for people like Ted Nugent, Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump as of now, these are not fiscally responsible people, the only thing they have in common is racism and sexism.

I mean yes, that’s the Tea Party, in fact, it’s the whole Republican party now, the crazy people took over that party ever since Trump. Now the “both parties are the same” could not be any more false, and I am registered as an Independent.

Also, that movement was funded by the Koch Brothers. They are the very “globalist” people that Jones claims to be afraid of. They are the type of people that play both sides.

That’s the thesis statement from the “Alex Jones is a CIA plant” argument.

The minute they do, they prove him right.

The same can be said about Anderson Cooper and Jim Acosta by those on the right. Want them deplatformed too?

Awesome! We found something to agree on!

The problem is that you’re equating the alt-right with the MAGA camp. They’re two different things. alt-right voted MAGA because the alternative was marxism. If you actually think everyone right of Chuck Schumer is a racist, you might want to take a moment to look at the other groups. Antifa, a far left terrorist group has done some awful things this week. The last time I saw a group of white folks shouting down a black girl was during the civil rights movement.

What are you even talking about here?

Can we get back to the topic at hand where a show unaffiliated with AJ was striked while talking about him?

Actually no, please do move back to the topic at hand.

2 Likes

I think everyone can agree that was just a shit algorithm.

AI screwed the pooch.

3 Likes

I would like to know if it was actually AI that did this or a “trusted partner”. I don’t believe I’ll get an answer.

1 Like

My vote is for trusted partner.

Certainly looks like it.

It needs work. Considering they apparently talked to YouTube to get a comment, YouTube presumably knew they would talk about him and show clips. So should have known that this would happen.

I wonder if its the right hand not knowing what the left hand it doing?

aka secret NGOs?.. Could be.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vacuum

A post was merged into an existing topic: Vacuum

Fyi. Posts were vacuumed up. While we can be lenient on some things and let the discussion try to come to conclusion, this was going no where and was turning into a inti-“insert people you don’t like” thing which isnt acceptable discourse.
Just to be clear as well, promoting active support for groups which are considered to be or have been undertaking terrorist activities (domestic or otherwise) is also not acceptable here.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge - 2018/08 August [Actual Shitposting Edition]

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge - 2018/08 August [Actual Shitposting Edition]