Your favorite under appreciated or totally unkown metal artists?

The thread title says what you need to do.

Spread the good word about your favorite obscure/under appreciated/ unkown artists

My contributions:

Dan Dankmeyer -

my favorite tracks from him are: "Prototype (idea11)" from his album Pure , and "2" from his album titled : X

The Enigma TNG -

Favorite track "Cyber Factor" (as I haven't gotten around to listening to all his music)

as always I'm eager to see what you guys have to offer up, because its usually awesome.

1 Like

Right now totally:

Lotus Thief

Amiensus

Súl Ad Astral

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Good stuff …

Mmm ArtMetal. Love their stuff. Cant go wrong with Jonas Hellborg.

1 Like

Bliksem are fucking amazing:

Cripper, another amazing female vocalist in a fairly unknown German thrash metal band:

And lastly, Kontrust. They're gaining traction and, just like Cripper, already have a few albums released, but I can't leave them out. Love me some reggae metal, especially when it's from an Austrian group:

Nice posts. Added Cripper to the Thrashology thread :)

1 Like

Some under-appreciated thrash:

heh, my buddy's band was just featured on npr. I'm digging the new track too.

I'm a big fan of these two bands right here, amazing sound but I don't think either are very well known, or at least well known yet.
Baroness

And Red Fang

Relevant thread from a while back.

https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/unknown-underappreciated-metal-bands/34024

I tried the filter and came up with nothing when I posted this thread, didnt mean to make a duplicate, sorry !

just found these guys yesterday!

The Healing :

1 Like

It's not a big deal. That ones has been dead a long time, but it has some nice things in there.

Some more unknown/underrated thrash

I feel like Be'lakor doesn't get enough attention

2 Likes

Evil Army and tons of other bands from memphis

There's a ton of old school bands I grew up on that I find many metalheads my age (24) have never heard of.

More under-appreciated thrash

1 Like

I really love this track by Hæthen