Your favorite modern multiplayer fps?

Got bored, got to wondering what everyone's favorite modern(from the start of the new decade, 2010) multiplayer fps around here is. I recently picked up csgo and am having a blast with it, so I'd say ether it or bl2 is my favorite. Whats yours?

Tribes: Ascend, no contest.

Cs:go and bf3 are my favorite on pc. Honestly black ops 2 on the console is a lot of fun when you don't take it too seriously and play with a friend or two. And for those complaining about the screaming children, there is a mute button. 

cod4, not that it's 'modern' by your definition.

Combat arms, only because all of my friends play it and they refuse to play any other fps.

Hah Same :D

Rising Storm.

The "genre" isn't modern, if that is what you were seeking.

BF:BC2.

BF3 and ARMA

...But you can't prevent the constant 12 yr old group camping on Free For All -_-

PS2 or Halo 1 hue hue hue

TF2.

BF3

Mine is Killzone: Mercenary at the moment. Nothing really special about it, except that it runs on a friggin' portable!

I mean look at this! If you told me that it was running on a console, or even a PC, I would in all honestly believe you. But it's running on a handheld that can (somewhat) fit in your pocket.

Tribes: Ascend. 

Closest contender would be Battlefield 3. 

CS:GO and TF2

I think i will try out Tribes: Ascend, ARMA, Rising Storm and other games ya'll like

Warframe and TF2 at the moment.

Probably TF2, if only because its community tends to be pretty great. Tribes: Ascend has been mentioned a lot and is definitely the most technically interesting game. I just suck at it. ARMA and DAYZ are pretty pretty fun. BF3 gameplay is pretty good, but everything else about it sort of sucks. Rise of the Triad is a remake of a much older game, and has gotten mixed reviews, I guess. But I'm still going to try it when I can get some money together.

Lets all be honest that never happens and how are you supposed to know they are 12 years old?

BF3 and TF2