Your Favorite Anime (TV/Film) OST?

The fight music in incredibly "in touch" with what is going on.

I like the 1hr format now. The animation is top notch because of it, especially on the muscles and facial expressions. The choreography is also top notch.

I was gushing when I saw the struggle in her face in this scene.

Best opening/endings go to the Monogatari series. Best overall OST goes to Yuki Kajiura's work in Madoka Magica. Honorable mention goes to Eureka 7 because Supercar.

I don't know how this slip my mind but I just remember just how catchy and fitting the tunes are for FLCL's weirdness.

The Pillows are brilliant.

1 Like

The anime is probably pants but this opening song is dope.

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KYolJQiu6U

1 Like

I have to say I love Code Geass and the OST.  The 8bit remixes are great aswell. 

Gintama has some brilliant tracks in its OST. So does Madoka Magika. In terms of openings and endings, Psycho-Pass is great. But without any doubt, the clear winner is a title, called "Detroit Metal City". At least for me.

1 Like

Currently replaying this song like addict.

Egoist - Monster without name. It's used in first Ending of Psycho-Pass

Gurren Lagann is the only one that wasn't mentioned so far that I really enjoy

I'm stuck between The Ghost in the shell OST, Elfen Lied OST and XXXholic OST

1 Like

Oh I am going to have to rewatch elfen lied

Just about any Anime OST done by Yuki Kajiura. She is a musical goddess!

1 Like

for me I’d say its Bleach and Made in Abyss

1 Like

I’m a sucker for the nostalgia-introducing pieces from Joe Hisaishi, so almost the entire scores for the Studio Ghibli movies.

1 Like

anything from attack on titan, berserk, devilman crybaby and magi the labyrinth of magic.

they all got amazing tracks in my opinion.

2 Likes

Tokyo Ghoul OST by Yutaka Yamada. Damn the anime after season 1 goes downhill (especially if you read the manga) but my god the ost was gorgeous. Own My Own, Glassy Sky, Invencible…So many good tracks

1 Like

The original Saint Seiya OST is divine

I think it is criminal that no one put Rurouni Kenshin songs here. Opening and closing songs were just sublime.

I though about that, just didn’t want to post 2 in a row…'cause if I can post 2 then I can post 3 and then there is no end in sight for Good OST…
…cough City Hunter cough…

1 Like