Your favorite anime series...?

I love Gurren Lagaan, Code:Geass, Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood,Trigun, and Hunter xHunter

I love Death Note. This series is best.

Dragonball Z

Katekyo Hitman Reborn/HunterxHunter 2011/Monster

Attack on Titan recently. I need the next season and answers!

Darker than black, Gintama, Initial D

Has anyone here seen Ore Monogatari (My Love Story)? I find this show damn funny.
I also bindged GATE last nigh which I found weirdly interesting.

1 Like

Bible Black

1 Like

I freaking love that show. I am kind of pissed they are making us wait another week to see the finale.
Damn good show. Takeo is a true man. Sunakawa is a bro beyond comprehension. Have not seen GATE but its in my Que.

Ore blew me away when I saw it and I tried to pace myself but ended up current and now I can't wait either.
GATE is odd it goes from fantasy and action to political thriller of sorts.

Ghost in the Shell, Code Geass, Akira, Hellsing Ultimate and many more but I have to say GITS is my all-time fav

Gundam 08th MS Team
Crest of the Stars
Mushi-Shi
Monster
Berserk

P.S. That is my "most favorite" superlative.

'Cause there's always gotta be at least one troll.

what???
Immoral Mother is gud wan to

wonder why this thread didnt get locked for necromancy , it jumps from may 2014, to may 2015. other threads cant even idle for a week before someone shuts it down.

Hellsing
Naruto
Flame of Recca
Kimagure Orange Road (the basis of every love triangle anime)

currently watching
God Eater
World Trigger
Overlord
Gate
Terrorformars was good too but i ended (continues currently in manga)

i never liked the animation quality of bb lol

haha, hentai animation quality always kinda sucks. there are few that are well drawn and animated but cant recall atm

I'm between Psycho Pass and Last Exile. I haven't watched too much DuRaRaRa yet but it interests me.

One Week Friends is kinda nice :3

Code Geass, Steins:Gate, Black Lagoon, Death Note, Neon Genesis Evangelion. Not in particular order. Yu Yu Hakusho takes first place, then Geass in second.

This thread is incredibly old and dead.

I suggest you check out the awesome as hell anime lounge and talk about everything anime related.

3 Likes

At the moment its between Fate/ and DuRaRaRa