Your favorite anime series...?

I really liked naruto and death note is quite nice too

I really like Your lie in April and Shiro Bako from last season and this season I've been looking forward to SNAFU and Yamada-kun and the seven witches.

Just from the top of my head:

-Kill la Kill
-Agame Ga Kill
-Fate Zero & Fate Stay/Night
-Psycho Pass
-Attack On Titan
-Sekirei
-Macross Plus
-Ninja Scroll
-Cowboy Bebop
-Evangelion
-Full Metal Panic fumoffu
-Ghost in the Shell (original movie more so than the Stand Alone Complex series)
-Gundam Wing (series and Endless Waltz movie)
-Outlaw Star
-Ga Rei Zero

Many more but thats all I can think of without diving too deep lol.

1 Like

Are you referring to fate unlimited blade works? I thought it was funny that people on ani-tay were referring to it as unlimited budget works for the animation quality

Yea, the project was on a budget but turned out really well. Crunchyroll must have a much less elitist crowd lol, a lot of people there have been praising the animation quality for being on a budget.

Evangelion/EOE>Code Geass>Berserk>Spice and Wolf

ps the rebuilds are shit

...shit

Also Mardock Scramble and Shinsekai Yori. I might put From the New World at the top of my list actually.
:( I'm going to be remembering anime that made me feel weird things for a while now...

Has anyone here seen GATE yet.

First 2 episodes are out.

If you want to watch an anime about a Modern Military vs A Magical Fantasy army. Watch this.

Here is my remaining 48hr guest passes for crunchy roll. (Please only take one per person)
4SA8KCK7U9S
VV3XRUMZW54
CX7MJCMYWCY

I checked out the first episode of Gate I think it looks promising

My favorite is emotional Anime

Grave of the Fireflies
Stein:Gate
Elfien lied

Then we get to the everyday loves
SAO
Bleach
Narato
Log Horizon
Attack on titan
World trigger (seems like the same creators of Bleach but not sure)
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon (Been watching this and love it.)
Fate/stay
Fate/night
Blood+
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Deathnote
My first anime was Sailor moon and DBZ.
When I was a kid I loved DBZ I started to dislike it when I got older.

Spoiler.

Episode 1 villain enters scene. Episode 2-23 Power up spirit bomb. Episode 24 Villain deflects spirit bomb. Episode 25 Goku, Gohan, or Vegetta goes super saiyan.

Top Five:
1. Dragonball Z
2. Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World
3. Yu Yu Hakusho
4. Akame Ga Kill
5. Black Lagoon

My main fear with Gate is. That it will turn into a stupid bullshit harem anime.

Just got finished with the second episode. I am digging it. Yeah but what anime doesn't have a bit of harem in it =)

Anime favorites:

1. Gundam Wing
  2. All Tenchi Muyo series (except Tenchi in tokyo)
  3. Trigun
  4. Cowboy Bebop

Same here.

I know this could be off-topic, but I couldn't help to notice that your picture looks like the YF-19 from Macross Plus which is another great anime.

1 Like

im a simple guy, i havent seen a whole lot of anime compared to a lot of fans, but my favs are gundam wing, bleach, and kill la kill :D lol does nekopara count as an anime? >:) add that too

Indeed it is :)

currently a toss up between Ranma 1/2, The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, and Full Metal Panic with honourable mentions being Trigun, Naruto, and Full Metal Alchemist.

I started watching Elfen Lied again and I remembered another Great Anime. Noein is a must see anime. It has a fantastic story and the art is very edgy. If you haven't seen it, you haven't lived.

Durarara!!!
Masterpiece, it is.