Your favorite anime series...?

Currently, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

I have not seen anyone else talk about Aldnoah Zero and I really have not been so into an anime in a long time.
Here is the trailer.

(sword art online <3)

Code Geass, Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon, Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Killl, Attack on Titan to name a few. Mostly Anime with lost of Blood, Gore, and Voilence but remain relitively short, dont really care to watch 300+ episodes of a single series

wow thats a lot of anime hahaha i like to watch small amounts before i go crazy

Gundam x has always been my favorite anime. But I always loved gundam . I went to Japan and while there I played gundam pod arcade game.there is cowboy bebop,outlaw star, aldnoah zero,code geass,steins gate,blue gender,zoids,macross f,pet girl of sakura hall.

It's like the code geass of 2015

CODE GEASS (Pizza Hut approved)
Black Lagoon
Jormungand
Mecha: Gundam (series), eureka seven, Gurren lagann, Zoids(series), Evangelion, Aldnoah.Zero, Break blade, Majestic Prince, Full Metal Panic, Burst Angel...
Megas XLR (USA gotta represent)
Cowboy bebop
Spice and Wolf
Racing: Initial D(series), Cappeta, REDLINE(movie)
Battle fairy Yukikaze(movie)
Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon
High School Of The Dead
Toaru Majutsu no Index
.Hack// (series)
Log Horizon
No game no life
ect...

I like Gundam. However I have only seen 1 or 2 of them because I can't find it any. I do like building sanding and painting the little models though!

I am quite surprised that I have not commented in this thread before.
Here is a list of anime that I hold close to my heart in no particular order:

Searching for the Full Moon [æē€æœˆã‚’さがしãĻ]
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni [ã˛ãã‚‰ã—ãŽãĒく頃ãĢ]
Clannad
To Love-Ru
Bakemonogatari [化į‰ŠčĒž]
Eureka Seven
Samurai Champloo
FLCL or Furi Kuri or Fooly Cooly
Inuyasha [įŠŦ夜叉]
Kaze no Stigma (wish the author never died)
Mahoromatic (One of my earlier interest in the rom/comm/ecchi genres)
School Rumble (Probably my most favorite out of any genre)
Speed Grapher
Spice and Wolf
Steins;Gate
The World God Only Knows (Manga/anime both read and loved every minute of it)
Tokyo Mew Mew
Ah and who could forget Sailor Moon (currently enjoying Crystal)

Elfen Lied was one of my favourites until I read the manga. It really should have had a second season...

For consideration I would like to add Tokyo Ghoul and Steins Gate to the list :)

Just started watching kuroko's basketball and that is really good.
I don't even like basketball X D.

I watch more Anime than you can shake a stick at....

A favorite?
ugh...

I would have to say that the one anime that I REALLY love, and STILL moap around waiting for more episodes is Space Brothers (Uchuu Kyodai). I'm waiting for the next season (Still unannounced) with bated breath.

I'm not really sure why I like it so much, But out of the 150+ Series I have watched... I find it the most memorable.

And if any of ya care, Here is MyAnimeList...
Link

Dude rate your anime!

I just recently started to rate them with the fall lineup. Everything I've watched since is rated. And from now on of course. I can't be bothered to go through the old stuff. :)

Cowboy Bebop, City Hunter, the original DragonBall, Yuyu Hakusho, Rekka no Honoo, and other great stuff from the 90's. Gundam Wing, Death Note, Zoids, Beyblade (original), MedaBots, Full Metal Panic (shooting arcade with his pistol was frickin ridiculous), and many others I forgot to mention. Not a lot of you guys liked stuff from the 90's? Why?

ghost in the shell, samurai champloo, hellsing ova, golgo 13, beck: mongolian chop squad, ninja scroll, paranoia agent, another, akira, higurashi, flcl, cowboy bebop, code gease, s-cry-ed, blood+, genocyber

Yes I love Black Lagoon but damn those chapters are coming out slow. Its just like Berserk every anime / manga I follow is either slow or on hiatus.

1 Like