You Must Be Trust Level 1 Now To Sell Items

From hence forth, only trust level 1 (or higher) members are permitted to sell items. Any member may buy.

3 Likes

So what badge does that equate to/how would one check their trust level?

EDIT: And how would one increase their trust level if needed?

2 Likes

I was wondering same thing. Probably needs clarification.

1 Like

I'm assuming "Trust Level 1" is Member status, rather than Basic User.

ive been a user several years and Im still a basic user.

i think this is kinda the same as car ownership.
just because you've owned the car 12 years doesnt mean you've driven it much, its not necessarily a worn in car if you've only driven it 10 miles every other month.

at the same time, you've already got 700 something posts, and from what i see a fairly good response from most people, so i dont get it either shrugs

i guess it maybe that i am not on here consistently, usually on a bunch for a week or 2 at a time then im gone for a bit.

1 Like

i feel im the same way, except even less active. :P
i get really into my three forums and twitch channels for a week and then my body tells me to live like in the olden days >_<

1 Like

You can search discourse badges and the requirements for each level are there. Not sure if they all still apply, I know level 4 must be granted.

• Trust level 1 is Basic user.
  • Trust level 2 is Member.
    Those levels get granted automaticly.
3 Likes

So this isn't even a severe limitation then.

Click here to learn more about trust levels.

3 Likes

Same, I'm not posting every day but I do check in everyday to see what I can do. I'm only a member where others I see doing the same are either Regulars or Leaders lol I'm not complaining, once I'm recognized I'm sure I'll be awarded a level up but until then I'm fine. to keep in mind there are A LOT of users on this forum.

Well we dont have manny regular users, only 16 to be precise.
You need to accomplish a fair amount of tasks to grant trust level 3.
Leaders are trust level 4, and can only be granted by mods or admins.

2 Likes

Of course, and again I'm not complaining. It's just a funny thought and probably because I'm ignorant to the exact requirements to each trust level :P
I'm happy doing as much as I can to bring the community closer and solving problems at any trust level I'm granted.

1 Like

So im guessing im still such a low level since i have been active enough since the implementation of this new system. lets see if i can change that over break lol.

I'm trying to keep out the scammers... should we do trust level 2?

3 Likes

Heatware is nice. Would teksyndicate allow heatware users in good standing to post as well? I know I'm not the only one who scours buy/sell forums for good deals.

I agree with making it level 2.

wait is level 2 member or regular? i agree with this limitation so theres less of a chance to be scammed