You Guys Are My Last Hope

http://www.answersthatwork.com/TUT_pages/TUT_information.htm

Have used this program for years. Then shadow protect, which you can get free to keep my computer backed up...Hope that helps....

Because he's already tried looking at what's "eating up" his hardware, And he's completely lost. Re installing is pretty much the easiest solution for the average user.

Okay if you really know how to do this where can I download windows for free, I would have to re buy windows and then I suppose copy it to a usb drive but how many GBs would I need?

Forgot, you can start up your task manager, take a screen shot, then post the screen shot, we can see if we can help, but telling ya, "ultimate trouble shooter" for the win!!!  Run spy bot seach and destroy, and run it with your computer in safe mode, cause you may have a nasty, google how to get your computer in safe mode. 

The weird thing is that, it appears that a certain task takes up like 70% and then zero and another task replaces it's job and takes up 70% it may be malware that is trying to mess with my head, but most of the time the bane of my existence is the service host

Any help?

Have you tried running a full system scan with Malwarebytes?

If that doesn't catch anything, I would just reinstall the OS.

ya its called Iobit . Google it . Down load all the free stuff you can and use it . But not the malware scanner its too hypersensitive. Use malwarebytes or ccleaner . If that doesnt work its reinstall time.

If by chance thats works add Win patrol to all that . Make a point of not allowing everything into your start up.

Make sure that you have all of the correct drivers installed.

MalwareBytes says 1 object detected