Yet another Keyboard Help Post

Hello you wonderful people, 

Alright I'm in the market for a mechanical keyboard. Right now I have the Tt eSports Meka, and I'm not liking it at all. It has Cherry Black Switches and I absolutely hate them.

So that being said, I need YOUR help to recommend a keyboard to me. I have no clue what I really want, like what kind of keys or anything. The only part things I'm being picky about are that if possible it has a number pad, somewhat compact, and is at most $100. 

Anyway, I would like to thank you for taking time to read this post, and thank you in advance for recommending. Have a wonderful day!

what do you hate about the blacks? (oh yeah, i went there)

too stiff? don't like how the switch feels?

Yea they feel a bit too stiff, and I wish that it would be a bit more "clickier". Like when you press down on them it is just a smooth press, rather i would like a click. 

Don't really know if this makes any sense, so sorry if it doesn't.

couldn't have said it better

i would reccomend blues, they're a bit lighter than blacks and the clicky switch (also be aware they're loud)

there's plenty of good choices, i don't believe there's such a thing as a poorly made machanical keyboard, but i use a rosewill rk-9000 and have been quite happy with it

How loud are they? Like right now I'm at college so I don't want to be the guy to annoy roommates with a loud keyboard or anything. I know it depends on the person if it is annoying, but is it too loud?

They're considered to be the loudest switches, besides greens.