Yakuza games finally on PC

Sega have decided to finally publish their Yakuza games on PC. Not all of them, though, but I am absolutely fine with Yakuza 0. The game had fairly positive reviews from people, who’s reviews I care about, and it’s Yakuza game. You beat people up with bicycles and road signs while teaching Mistress how to be more dominant with her clients.
9 Likes

Damn its about time!
Next is Persona! Come on!!

3 Likes

Yusssssss.

YUSSSSSSS!

I love Yakuza and Persona series. Yakuza was my first… I don’t even know what to call it? Semi GTA RPG Mafia game? Was beautiful on PS2.

Started with Persona5 and worked backwards :grin: Those and Final Fantasy really do it for me. My wife even enjoyed Persona 5 lol.

2 Likes

and yakuza kiwami

1 Like

I think Monster Hunter World is coming to PC as well eventually for those that are interested.

1 Like

Is anyone playing this game (Yakuza 0 or Yakuza Kiwami) in a Windows VM?

It behaves really strangely for me, doesn’t always save properly and consistently hangs when I try to exit it (alt+F4 is a workaround though). When I try to save it just does nothing, have to click the button like 5-10 times. Apart from these issues, the game works fine however…

First game I’ve ever had issues with in VFIO. I tried it on bare metal and had none of these issues.

I played Yakuza 0 with Steam Proton (wine and DXVK) and it worked flawlessly. If you are running linux that is what I would recommend.

1 Like

I had a lot of free time this weekend, i decided i should go for Yakuza Zero, i had it in my library since november after i played Yakuza Kiwami on the PS4 and just fell in love with the series.
What a game, ended up playing the entire main history arch in the weekend, it took me 40 hours to do so.

1 Like

I don’t play multiplayer games at all, but the general consensus is, it’s just destiny style grindfest…

1 Like