XFR Extended Frequency Range; Incomplete WIP?

Thanks!
Do you see what I mean now?
Why change the CPU from the R7 unless it is to utilize a greater number of lower binned silicon?

that is literally what they are, have you read reviews lol

I understand that you are too busy acting superior to focus here, but I'll give you another try then shout "Next!", OK?
If this is the case, despite what you posted earlier, many 1600Xs wont be able to OC all Six Cores to 4Ghz, correct?

never did that, pretty much every review that's been written acknowledges this:

there's silicon lottery, most 1600Xs will hit 4ghz on all cores but it may not always happen.

Thanks!
Unfortunately, many reviewers are not even mentioning the All Core Boost, and it's ramifications for manual OC which indicates that more often these chips will NOT be good overclockers. Just like the R7 they are telling consumers to buy the Non-X and just OC and they get the same results as the X chip. How can you say "most" 1600Xs will hit 4Ghz at this early stage when this SKU allows for cores that will not attain 4Ghz?

As a result of confirming this information, I've once again have had to change my purchasing decision from the 1600X to the 1700. I'll have a better chance of overclocking on all 8 Cores, instead of the 1600 which has been designed to allow for much slower cores of varying speeds.