Xbox360 Owners and the PS3 Slim?

Ok so who will be getting a PS3 Slim?

I know i will be i already own a 360, and couldnt afford a PS3 but now that the SLIM is out i am going to get 1

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO GET ONE?

Tell me why?

Give me your opinion on it!

NOW PLEASE TRY AND HOLD BACK THE FLAMING AND OR TROLLING IN THE THREAD I WANT THIS TO BE ABOUT WHAT ITS MENT TO BE ABOUT!

Already own a regular PS3, which is way sexier, so i'll stick with it until it dies, and then say f-it and get a slim. It is small, and sexy, but i prefer the shine of the regular PS3.

I might consider it, the price is looking generous, $299?

Im sticking with my regular ps3. It has touchscreen to turn on. Slim has buttons. Buttons are ftl.

when i first saw the slim i was going to throw up
but it has really grown on me
it looks great IMO
i would of just been better if the buttons were still touch sensitive and there was more then 2 usb ports and you could still install linux
and it came with a hdmi cable or composite or bundled with a game or something extra

My bday is spetember 13 so if they arent all sold out by then i will pick one up if not
i'll get one later on in the year

theres no option for "i aint getting one but i already got a PS3"

I'll get one because MeGotRice has a PS3.

:3

I don't need a second waffle maker...

I won't. The PS3 will end up just like my 360...collecting dust. I could get it for a blu ray player, but it would be better just getting a drive for my computer for far less money.

It's not asking if you currently own a PS3, it's asking if you will be buying a PS3 slim.