XBox Games Showcase

And we have yet another military shooter… Cause we had such a shortage of those…

1 Like

Really seems like classic X-Box. It’s for you if you like shooters on gamepads.

1 Like

They’re really pushing the game pass?

ZZZzzzzZzzzZzzzz… for most of this

Super underwhelming… Thank God STALKER 2 is coming to PC

It looked fine to me. The gameplay sandbox is what I’m interested in.

Its just they had so much more gpu power barely improved graphics , sure the game will be fun but disappointing

Speaking of gameplay … Where the fuck was it? Almost all of this was just cinematics.

1 Like

Thats pretty standard

9 out of 10 games on the SONY conference had gameplay…

1 Like

Well, I’m not interested in pretty much any of those titles. Senua might be interesting but I don’t think they showed anything new from that game.

2 Likes

STALKER 2 made me hard… No homo… Only erectus…

Comments are … let’s say not entirely positive on the video either.

I was watching engadget stream, wasnt looking good for people being pumped

1 Like

So, I rewatched the beginning because I missed the gameplay part from the Halo thing… it’s not amazing, I think. Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4 look better I think. And that’s one gen older. Sure, 60fps but still. I don’t see a tech advantage on microsoft’s side here. If anything it’s the other way around. To me PS5 looks stronger.

Actually… I’ll put this where it belongs.

4K version is up.

1 Like

So Microsoft bought Obsidian, a studio know for making narrative RPGs and the first game they are making is … crafting survival open word online multiplayer thing…
How long before Microsoft destroys Obsidian?

Uuuuhm, yeah don’t worry about it. Everything is gonna be fine.

You don’t say… Videogame Marketing is bulshit? Nooo… This never happens…

I know Gears 5 got a visual upgrade from the gameplay demo shown before release.

That’s great but when you make a DEMO, it should demonstrate what the game will be, not where you currently are in development. And honestly, at this point in time if they are still putting together pieces of the engine … Let’s just say preorders are bad. :wink:

Digital Foundry has a really well done breakdown of why it looks the way it does. And there could be more coming it seems like.

From the photography side I might add that shadow is the thing that gives anything dimension. Without proper shadows you end up with flat visuals and a boring look overall. And that is what happens here.