XBOX 360 Controller or Something Else?

I'd definitely go for the 360 controller. It works out of the box for most PC games that support gamepads and its really nice to use.

I recently switched to using the PS4 controller and it's even better than the 360 controller. Though it is 60 bucks rather than the 20-30 dollar range for the 360 controller; If you can afford it, go for it!

I am thinking about starting to use a 360 controller as some of the games i play are much more convenient on a controller. Is it possible to bind the guide button to things? preferably i would like to bind the guide button to Alt+Tab me out of games if thats possible

Wow, thanks for the feedback guys!

So now I'm leaning towards the 360 controller. But I do like it to be wireless... LOL decisions decisions...

Is the battery life the only con to the wireless controllers? I do a lot of photography so I have a lot of Eneloops for my flashes. Would that remedy the prob? Thanks!!

I recently switched from the 360 controller to the dualshock 4. I won't go back.

I take that back, stay away from motionjoy lmao. Use SCP DS3 instead when using PS3 controllers with bluetooth.

+1

well, i said $80-150, which would be £50-£90. so actually, you made it for exactly what i said, $80 (£50). £20 for the cheap stick + £30 for the sanwa stick + 8 buttons (left the start/select the stick initially came with would save you over £3) that is £50, not including any shipping costs for the parts.

and the fact is, many fighting game players use/prefer a controller/D-Pad over an arcade stick. there are many top level pros that use controllers as well.