Xbone Scorpio actually seems impressive

could you post the news/article? I would like to read it.

I really don't know what you mean. You will have to be less ambiguous.

People have legit reasons to want to upgrade.

Or graphics card... Or CPU...

3 Likes

But does it have RGB?

PC 1 Consoles 0

please no.

I'm honestly amazed its not a thing on consoles yet

2 Likes

true.I bet main reason why not is because some1 would sue them for rapidly flashing lights...

static colors tho

also games dont have flashy lights? lol

yea, but you know how it is... games give you warning before you play them; (at least some, American ones)

Said nobody. Ever.

1 Like

Seems the Xbox Scorpio will support Freesync. This could be interesting paired with a big 4K Korean monitor.

This thing will easy be $750 to $850. I mean name an 8 core CPU that's under $200. Not a total of 8 threads.

What is actually the hidden gem in all of this is that it's an 8 core part. You know what that means. More cores more better. Which means the market and game devs are going to head toward more cores. AMD is sitting pretty. Intel might now realize that they need to start putting more cores in their chips. The next year or two will be very interesting.

If a games optimized well then yes it can do 4k@60 fps on that hardware. The issue with allot of PC games or PC ports is they don't bother with optimization so PC gamers must have SIGNIFICANTLY faster hardware to do the same work.

Most of the xbox games I play are on the original xbox , and I only own 1 xbox 360 game. So I really have no reason to get one lol.

Also looking at a Switch when they fucking fix it

FTFY

....it's fine?

... where have you been?

Every week it seems we hear about another defect. With the latest one about the switch bending/warping under normal use

Well I own two of them. No issues with either minus left joycon issues on one.

Ahh your edit. Yes, out of several million units a few are having some odd issues. The switch is a total disaster and completely broken indeed.

1 Like

Place them on a flat surface and see if they are flush against it.

a little more than that. I'd rather not spend my money until these are resolved. I'd rather not buy one and it having defects outside the 30 day return window and dealing with absurd Nintendo RMA

Well I get that, I mean there's an entire 'culture' of people who won't buy launch day hardware as such, and it's entirely legitimate. I just don't think there's enough problems with the switch to say outright that it's a broken system and it needs to be fixed before purchase. I actually don't think you meant that, I just read it as that.

1 Like