X99 Cooling doubts

Hello Everyone.

Im new in community and i dont post at all but i watch you regularly from like 3-4 months so i know you have got huge knowledge about all the new and old stuff.

I have just paid for my X99 Rig and just after I've send the transfer to the shop I started to have weird filling about my cooing solution.

I chose Noctua NH-D14 which I know is grate solution for cooling CPU. Im planning to slightly over clock my 5820K and Im not sure will that be efficient enough? Compare to some Water Close Loops. Should I change my order for something more Cool :| or am I getting cold feet? 

The rest of the system is:

MB: asus X99 Deluxe (last change from asus x99-A or Gigabyte GA X99 UD4)

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 4 16G 4x4 (just for now :( I know I will need more but i dont have much choice)

PSU: CM V1000W (I bough it some time ago)

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO (From my current PC)

HDD: WD Black 1TB 

GPU: GTX 770 (from my current PC)

Case: CM 960 III 

I know I will be short with Ram but.... life...

I will be trying to ran Unreal Engine 4 on this Rig and I hope i won't be needing those 4 extra cores :)

Yes it will be fine. I just put together my X99 rig and I have an NHD 15 which is almost the samething, works great. I'm running my 5860x at 4.6ghz atm.

Thanks Cathsy for your reply. I still got some other wories about my build but will se what will happen when parts will get here. 

Edit:

I did change my order at the end. I will change ASUS X99-Deluxe for ASUS X99-Pro but I'm not sure do I want to wait for another 2 to 3 weeks till it will be realeced... Or I will take Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5 Wi-Fi but I don't like how it's looks. But it's just me.... Both of those MB got the same features but so it's just my personal opinion.

the other thing I will change will be CPU cooler for Cooler Maaster Nepton 280L

and i will add one more 4x4 Rip Jaws 2400 Ram kit

My concern is that Noctua will be to big for ram slots from both sides And I dont wont to check that personally.

It will take more from my bank but I will be needing this kind of horse power. 

Any way will see.