[SOLD] XFX Vega 64 Standard Air Cooled (Brand New)

Hello fellow forum-goers,

I purchased a Vega 64 excitedly to use for testing some scientific projects at home for my current job. However, as life is sometimes volatile, before ever managing to find time to disassemble my water cooling loop and install this card, I have been offered a significantly better job that requires relocation. Therefore, I won’t have much of a use for this card as it turns out, and I definitely will not have time to do a proper installation any time soon. Therefore, I’m hoping to sell it back to someone in the community that will put it to good use, for gaming or whatever it may be!

The box is unopened, so it is literally brand new! I bought it from Newegg bundled with the two games for the US (Prey and Wolfenstein 2 I think?). I haven’t redeemed any codes, and I will do whatever I can to make sure the buyer gets those games.

I’d really like to get the $599 I paid for it back, so if anyone here is looking for this card and wants those two games, please PM me and we can work out a deal! I regularly ship things on eBay, and used to help my dad package ceramics for shipping as a kid, needless to say, you can trust it will get to you undamaged!

So… that’s my spiel, I hope this can work out for both me and some member of the community.

Thanks for reading through my post : )

1 Like

How bout tree fiddy fo it?

1 Like

I’ll take (tree fiddy)*2, aka seven hundo.

ill give u 400 usd

I will give you full price if you still have it, lol.

Are you solely selling in the US? I’m located in Germany / EU but would like to buy a V64 if still available.

I do apologize, I never marked this as sold. After only receiving snarky responses I kind of gave up on this community and sold it on eBay.

Though in hind-sight, I should have kept it until now and sold it on eBay for >$1000, or whatever they are going for currently :wink: :wink: /s

2 Likes

Since the seller has stated the item is sold. This thread is locked.