[WTS] XFX R9 390 Old [SOLD]

Hey everyone

I recently upgraded to a 1080 Ti after Vega turned out to be poop so I don’t need my two 390s anymore. I sold one on eBay but I’d rather sell the other here. Don’t wanna deal with fees, scammers or people abusing the return policy.

So up for sale is that card. XFX R9 390 DD with Backplate. 8GB GDDR5 1000Mhz Core clock.

Card has been used for less than a year and was never overclocked for an extended period or run above 75C. Undervolts well and can hit 1100Mhz easily (card was never run at that speed beyond testing as I preferred lower temps and fan speeds). Card is in good shape and shows minimal signs of wear although there are one or two small scratches on the shroud.

Looking for $280-300 but will entertain all reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping.

Also for sale is a Samsung PM841 256GB 2.5in SSD.

Pulled this from an OEM machine I got at a warehouse sale and as far as I can tell this is just an OEM 840 Pro though I’m not entirely sure. Drive is fast enough to max out a SATA interface and seems to have had minimal use.

Asking $60 will entertain reasonable offers. Will ship this for free.

Thanks for looking!

Would you mind printing smart data for the drive?

wow, I paid $310 for a MSI r9 390 brand new (a year ago).

fucking miners.

1 Like

Yeah sure. Will post it tomorrow

390’s are actually getting phased out nowadays, but if you live in a place with china cheap power, they may still be worth holding onto.

1 Like

Yeah I have cheap power, but when I upgraded to a fury I gave my 390 to my gf.

This is what it is displaying. Assuming some kind of issue with the SATA controller on my test system or Samsung drives generally as my 850 Evos display the same thing. Hope it is still useful. Did pass all health checks and smart monitoring tests though

Link to full drive info file.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=05805254106354295358

Try CrystalDiskInfo Portable. The installer has usual nagware in it, but its a bit more modern and will interpret the smart parameters a bit better.

He could just show its health status on the samsung software

2 Likes

SSD Magician states the drive is not supported and reveals no SMART information

also bump

https://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html

Make sure you get the version with the anime girl.

1 Like

Samsung SSD SOLD

XFX R9 390 SOLD

We legit use this version at work.

2 Likes