[WTS]Wendell's junk for sale thread

I haven’t arranged a trade for the 1950x, so unless someone else has, it’s still available.

One sold but I have two. So that works, pm me your address and I’ll send you an invoice

I am looking for a 2970/2990 to upgrade my 1950x… must have moar cores :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the X58 stuff still around and can you/would you ship to Istanbul? If not then Syracuse and fam can bring it when they come perhaps…
I JUST bought a pair of X5680’s for my HP Z600 workstation that never seems to die and then realized that the X5680’s being 130W won’t work and the max is the X5675’s…unfortuantely NO ONE in Turkey has server gear since no big tech companies come here so I cannot sell the 80’s nor buy the 75’s…stupid, stupid me…anyways im interested if X58 is available still (I know that I’m late tho)

…for that matter, would you happen to have xome X5670’s or 5675’s that you want to trade for X5680’s anyone??? I know, i know, no one will…its sad here in Turkey, so very, very sad…

1 Like

Shipping would probably make it cost prohibitive to be honest.

I know…it isn’t too bad without insurance but believe me, i know…normally I will have family who is going to visit pick me up things before they come but to do a trade it likely wouldn’t work very well…

I would love more info on 1366 motherboards, CPUs, and any triple channel RAM kits you may have. Any 775 stuff? Any older graphics cards?

Hey @wendell, we be needing another junk fer sale update… I was hoping you have stashed somewhere a 290, 390, x whatever preferably a nano or short/small version of those cards. Never grabbed one, when you were using them, you made a commit that the 390{x-ithink) at the time had amazing linux support. right when i heard you make that statement (i think it was a few videos passed your first GTA 5 tests) I just told myself… I want that to be the first discrete card i want to buy, and just crammed it in brain into a must buy. I know its not ideal anymore, but you got one? Other things I am interested in, anything AM4 , or any true (x99 would be godsend, but still too high value) WS or server boards even super ancient weird stuff, as long as it can be mounted in a case (and preferably the use of std consumer PSU even if redundant needed. even a super slow slow DP AMD crusty boards… The other think I am looking for is super stupid big/tall old krusty towers, with like 3-5.25 bays, and one or 2 3.25 bays… you now like a no name super tower, or an old gateway super tower, or a cool black square ibm small business sever case (loved the aesthetic sooo much of those). The one last thing I am interested in if its floating around in your possession, ASRock C2750D4I: Intel Avoton C2750 Octa-Core ITX Motherboard. I feel looooovvvvvveeeee with this thing, and unfortunately price are still high… I know you got tons of great stuff tucked away, even if it old krusty cases you don’t plan on using, I have electric tates I guess… Thanks for everything, sorry for hounding ya. Used to have storage units of great project gear like this, but wife would let it move with us, then I got divorced, should had her move, and me move into the storage units… Man with out gear, is an unhappy man. Thanks for everything.

1 Like

@wendell Would that TB card work in linux, Specifically NAS4Free, FreeNAS or OMV? Also, ASUS mobo only u think?

@PiliGrass I have a 1080 i might be able to sell you

No idea, probably not freenas. Maybe linux? but it can be sketch for newbs even in the best of times.

1 Like

@wendell Windows server 19/16?

whatcha thinking?

Hey there, a friend of mine shared this thread with me. I’m interested in the Asus z270g motherboard without the CPU. Are you able to sell it solo?

Thanks!

1 Like

Looking for MB/CPU(s) combo that would make use of the following ram…
[Samsung M393B1K70CH0-YH9 8GB PC3L-10600R DDR3-1333 ECC Registered 2RX4 Server Memory]

(Pics were in anticipation of selling, but I’m not “trusted” yet, so perhaps I’ll see about using the ram instead.)

Hi iMav!

I’ve looked at your profile and it is, in fact Trust Level 1, which is the requirement for listing items for sale. If you’d like to make a sale thread, (or I could move this post into it’s own thread for you, if you’d like) you’re more than welcome to. Additionally, just thought I’d confirm that these photos will fulfill the requirements for a sale thread.

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Im hoping to revive this thread…anything collecting dust? lol

nah, not really just been sending ewaste to patrons

Rodger, Well I could help back that train. Can I sign up monthly or lump sum?

1 Like