[WTS]Wendell's junk for sale thread

Some of this stuff could be useful!

I5 6500 and Asus z270g motherboard, uatx, for sale (together for $200 obo?)

Gently used. Usb2 header missing from bottom edge. Otherwise works fine

-----±+

Asus thunderbolt 2 ex pcie card $50 obo

Threadripper 1 1950x , retail and gently used. $250 obo

I have some vintage stuff like socket 1366 mobos and cpus. Does anyone even still want that stuff? Ws board with 2 sas ports

Prefer PayPal but venmo might also be ok

Probably will add more crap soon . I got a phantom gaming itx that only works with 2nd gen CPUs and any ryzne plus Vega CPUs but no other CPUs. No 3600/3700/3800/3900… weird!

19 Likes

Needs name and date in photos XD

33 Likes

I’m always interested in vintage stuff.

With name and date of course :laughing:

2 Likes

no username and the date is off by a day. this is clearly a scam

/s i dont suppose any of this comes signed by telecom traveler?

9 Likes

X58 still a good platform as long as you Overclock and have a 4GB or higher GPU
Notable FPS Drops on ddr3 systems with GPUs that have small framebuffers

The main reason it’s dropped off is price/performance, people still want to charge 120$ for a x58 Mobo and that’s just not reasonable in the ryzen golden age

1 Like

probably more crap you can have next visit haha.

Got any 775?

You still using your Titan Ridge? Those are hard to come by and I might just get one if I go with a X299 board.

I’m totally down for the 1366 stuff any more info

Any power supplies I’m looking for some as well

i’d love me some 1366 board that can run xeon X5550 with ECC REG ram (HP branded hynix sticks)

not sure that asus one could do it + shipping to EU = :cry:

also not first, so, i guess im late to the party

PS: I have HP server board for it, but those twats use some proprierary fan headers

1 Like

T̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶5̶ ̶6̶5̶0̶0̶/̶A̶s̶u̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶o̶ ̶I̶’̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶.̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶?̶ ̶ ̶D̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶s̶?̶

Withdrawing, found a Volkswagen Beetle for $900 Imma get and rebuild.

2 Likes

interested! would pay a bit more than what than what you feel is fair, if you could hold on to it until the 5th, to help out a forum member with out a computer. I know its generally first come first serve, but it is quite hard to get into used gear you can trust where i live in rural Hawaii, with a near to none budget. Wanted to run an apu for a while.

Pinouts.ru has helped me alot

1 Like

@wendell I’ll take the 1950x if you still have it. It will replace my 1920X. Too bad I didn’t know earlier I just drove through your general vicinity this morning coming back from working in Cincinnati. Shipping should be cheap to TN.

I have a 2970wx I’d straight up trade for a 2950x… :smiley: but you have to send me the 2950x first. I will ship out the 2970wx same day I get the 2950x tho

How bout a 1950x? :wink:

2 Likes

just for being you, I could probably be talked into that. Just you though.

1 Like

oh boy. I was mostly joking. I honestly don’t know if my office can handle the additional heat a 2970x would create in the summer. :sweat_smile:

Also, that feels like some favoritism if ever there was any.

1 Like

:wink: i offer 1900X and some random food from czech store they could eat while filming DA NEWS :wink: (and probably some alcohol for grizzle)

1 Like

So late to this party. :frowning:

1950X still available? All-ears for $250.