[WTS] [USA48] HTC Cosmos Elite Kit & Index Knuckles

HTC Vive Cosmos Elite Kit [$450 USD Shipped]
Got the Index Kit back in November and I have not touched the Cosmos Elite since. Finally getting around to trying to sell it.
I did the Gear VR lens swap as the stock lenses are horrible but they are included in the box.
Includes:

• Cosmos Elite HMD
  • 2 Base Station 1.0
  • 2 Vive Wands
  • Chargers for Vive wands
  • All power plugs for headset and base stations
  • Original wall mount hardware for base stations
  • Original Fresnel lenses

Pictures

Slight crack in the Plastic that holds the face cushion due to swapping Wireless kit in and out a few times.

Post if you have any questions regarding the kit

Index Knuckles [$160 USD Shipped]
Brand new from the Index kit, I have only used them to update them and test if they were working. Other than that, they have sat in the box.
Includes:

• Index Knuckles, left and right
  • Charging cables
  • Lanyard wrist straps

Pictures

Left:

Right:

Items will be shipped through UPS with tracking and insurance. Let me know if you have any questions and thank you for stopping by.

Old Post

Want to sell my extra HTC Vive wands that came with my Vive Cosmos Elite HMD that I purchased in July.
I thought I would use them for some projects after I received my index knuckles but they have been sitting collecting dust.

HTC Wands
[$120 shipped for both controllers | $70 shipped for a single controller]

Tracking feels alright, very consistent when playing beat saber but also somewhat lacking. Touch pad is okay but clunky for an interface. Will include the charge for each controller.
If both purchased will throw in the index like strap for the controller. First come first serve.

SOLD

HTC Watchman dongles
[$20 shipped for a single dongle | Two available]

Required for each SteamVR device, you can use SteamVR tracking with any HMD regardless of brand if you purchase the 1.0 or 2.0 base stations and use a compatible controller such as an HTC Wand or Index Knuckle.
As far as I know, there is some issues with using the Quest and SteamVR tracking, I believe they are compatible with OpenVR Advanced settings and OpenVR Space Calibrator as I have friends who use the quest with HTC trackers for full body tracking in games. I am not certain it will work for controller input on the quest. Oculus games may or may not be compatible.
I have confirmed SteamVR tracking with HTC Wands and Trackers on a Samsung Odyssey+ and an Oculus Rift S respectively.

Thank your for your time!

Small bump.

Hey, first time here and I don’t know how to respond but I’m interested in the two watchman dongles if they’re still there.

Yes, still available. We can go to PM’s for address and payment. thank you for stopping by. :slight_smile:

Bump, removed HTC Wands and added HTC Vive cosmos Kit and Index Knuckles.

Another bump, still trying to get rid of these.

You willing to ship to Canada? I may know some people that might be looking.

For the Cosmos Elite kit: If they can cover half the shipping if its more than $50USD, I will be happy to ship it out.
For the Knuckles: I don’t think shipping will be that bad for the size.
Also I am unfamiliar with shipping across borders so I assume there would be some import taxes or duties?