[WTS-US] Yocks for sale stuff (LGA115x watercooling kit:$150/2x 16gb ddr4 ecc 2133)

I have $110 for heapdhones/mic if yall cant reach an agreement.. had the money just figured Id wait to see if he got it as i figured hed offer full for them. Sorry if im jumping in at a bad moment.

Note i checked and the cpu block isnt compatible sadly so i have no interest in it now.

Id have been really suprised if it did fit. It did day 115x when I bought it though so it may work on everything else.

Let me see what @Reuben_Hanson want's to do first.

I'll stick with the offer I have. It'll be around $30.00 to replace the foam. Is $115 agreeable?

Obviously shipping is a additional cost. Just let me know. Grounds snail mail shipping is fine for me. If he's wiling to offer more I'll simply buy a different pair.

Now I have to beat work in less than 8 hrs. Night gentlemen

I'm going to take @gravatos offer since it's the closest to my original request. I could see you the fans for 25 shipped though. Basically 20 plus shipping.

Cool. Ty

So what all is happening? I get the headphones/mic for $110 shipped. What else is going on? If you know the fitting spec I might like 2 of them.. Or the set of fittings.. As I currently am 2 fittings short for my loop I bought from another forum member.

Send me a message and we can hammer out the details.

updating OP. Fans/headphones/modmic sold

bump

I got the 2 NF-F12 Fans, M50 headphones + modmic, and 2 fittings. All showed up fast and very well packaged honestly. Box got banged around a bit by USPS but everything came out perfectly.

2 Likes

up

This

bumps need to be at least eight characters

Make eight character limits great again.

bump eights characters

I keep forgetting to bump this

Also added some ram I'm getting rid of.

bumping in a clear sentence that's over eight characters long