[WTS] Truckload of Cases blowout sale (Just an InWin 509 left)

I have a literal truck load of cases and a corsair lapdog to sell.

Some are already gone but here’s what’s left. All are either new or like new (these were for reviews not actual use) All shipping will be at buyers expense which I will bundle into your payment for the case. I am willing to flex on prices if it needs to ship cross country. shipping will typically range $15-35

They will ship UPS from 1635 Industrial Pkwy, Akron, OH 44310, so use this for shipping quotes. I will only accept payments via Paypal and I am only shipping within the US. thanks for looking!

SOLD

Corsair 500D Retail: $140 $80 + shipping

SOLD

AZZA Titan 240 Retail: $70 $30 + shipping

InWin 509 (discontinued) retail: $185
$100 + shipping

SOLD

HBT Gravity 6 Retail: $120 $50 + shipping

SOLD

Silverstone Kublai KL07 Retail: $100 $55 + shipping

SOLD

FSP CMT210 Retail: $60 $25 + shipping

SOLD

Corsair Lapdog (No keyboard version) Retail: $70 $30 + shipping

If you need more details feel free to ask. I may be bothered to unbox and photo cases in question if you are a serious buyer but they are all in like new condition.

Cheers thanks for browsing.

2 Likes

The hell is a lapdog.

Also is that azza a full tower?

The AZZA is in fact a full tower yes.

Just google it lol

2 Likes

I have interest in the 509. I’ll let you know.

Half question. Did they ever sell solid faces for the 509? Not really an issue, I can make one. Biggie on glass is that I don’t want to break it.

Solid face? what do you mean?

Today and tomorrow

Make sure you add to those pics a piece of whatever with your username and date. :grinning::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Crap i forgot there needs to be a date it’s been so long. my user is in the second which shows all products.

1 Like

We all make boo boos.

Updated. The one on the top right isn’t for sale as I’m keeping it so I didn’t get it all the way in.

1 Like

Damn, $30 + shipping? Hell yeah, I’ll take it! I’ll slide into your DM with my address now.

I would suspect it’s gonna be eye-watering expensive to get it sent to my country at the bottom of the world?

probably hence why i’m sticking with the USA.

As in not a glass panel. Like a metal panel.

They made a normal one and an ROG one no difference in front panels though.

Lapdog sold!
You are customer number 1 you win the grand prize!

a stale fortune cookie will be included with your brand new item! yay!

4 Likes

not including [Stale Fortune Cookie] will result in divine retribution. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

FYI guys I’ve just listed these on my local Craigslist and facebook as well so if there’s something you fancy act sooner than later.

Find out the shipping cost to Baton Rouge on the Silverstone and I want it.

He is in Cali. Not far from where avadirect is.

Don’t know if that is enough info for you to figure it out.