[WTS] Tons of older ram

I have tons of older ram for desktops and laptops. I have some desktop DDR 128mb,256mb and 1gb ram modules. I have some laptop 128mb,256mb and 512 ddr ram and some ddr2 512mb moduels. I also have some other ram that I dont know what it is but if interested I can figure it out. The ram is hynix,Samsung,Infineon,Buffalo,Kingston and many more. I also have some really weird module that I dont even know if its ram or not.

Not really interested in buying (drowning in RAM myself) but can you get a few pictures of that "other" module with some better lighting? I think I know what it is, but the pin count seems off based on the picture. I can't really be sure though due to the quality. 

Edit: I'm 90% certain that is a 128MB 72-pin EDO SIMM.

yeah that is SIMM ram, and dear god I HAVENT SEEN THAT SHIT SINCE P1. Damn that is awesome.

I sell it to you :3

If it's a true 128MB module I'd be interested. Easy way to tell is the codes printed on the individual ZIF chips. (Just google the numbers, something will come up.)

looked it up and I have no idea have a look for yourself https://www.google.com/search?q=viking+componets+inc+tc514400asj-60&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS585US585&oq=viking+componets+inc+tc514400asj-60&aqs=chrome..69i57.26638j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=viking+componets+inc+toshiba+tc514400asj-60

Seems like it is a 128MB, as it's a 72-pin. Problem is that it looks like it is 8x24 instead of 8x16. Does it have a different number of ZIFs on the back?

The back looks exactly like the front.